- By using the site, you affirm that you accept these terms and conditions and that you agree to comply with them. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, you must at once exit the site.
- Animal Rescue and Care reserves their rights to change the terms and conditions at any time by amending this page and shall bear no accountability to any person who has voluntarily entered the site. You are advised to keep a check on this page from time to time to avoid any miscommunication likely to be caused by the change in the terms and conditions of this page. Your continued use of the site constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions as modified.
- You affirm to use this site only for lawful and informational purposes, and in a manner which does not negatively affect the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.
Intellectual property rights
- Use of the site and its content by no means transfers or otherwise grant to any user a right or interest in Animal Rescue and Care‘s intellectual property rights or any intellectual property rights owned by a third party.
- It must be noted that the Commercial use or publication of the content on the site is strictly prohibited without prior authorization from Animal Rescue and Care. Nothing contained in these terms and conditions bestows any license or authorization to make use of the content on the site for any private purposes.
- Pages on the site may be printed or copied for personal use only. Our stature (and that of any identified contributors) as the composers of the material on our site must always be acknowledged. You must not modify the content or digital copies of any text that you may have printed off or downloaded in any way.
- The documents and photos that have been published on the site are published with the permission of the third party copyright owners. It is pertinent to mention here that all rights are reserved on these documents and no permission to copy is impliedly granted to any person unless expressly requested from the copyright owners (the sources are indicated within these documents/photographs).
Third party links and resources in the site
- Animal Rescue and Care bears no incumbency for the composition of external Internet sites. It must be noted that the websites that we are linked to are not controlled by us and are being operated by third parties. In addition to this the sharing of the links of these websites in no way establishes our endorsement or approval of the facts and information posted on these websites. We are not to be held accountable for any statements, information, products or services that are posted on or are susceptible through any websites being managed by third parties.
Uploading content to the site
- In the event of any upload being made by you to our site or use of the site to make contact with other users, strict adherence to these terms and conditions and should be followed, in particular, the content standards below. By agreeing to the terms and conditions you agree you indemnify us for any breach of that warranty (meaning that you shall in every case recompense us for any costs we incur as a result of your breach of those standards).
- All communication and materials that are transmitted to, or posted on, any public area of the site which includes any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, is, and in all circumstances will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary information.
- We will not be accountable, or liable to any private/third party, for the composition or accuracy of any materials posted by you or any other user of our site.
- We reserve the right of removing any material or content you make on our site if, it appears to us that, such material does not comply with our terms and conditions which are being hereby mentioned.
- If you any communication in unacceptable or feel uncomfortable to you, please report this to us at email@example.com to let us know the substance of your issue and we will take proper action against the same.
- The following content standards apply to all and any material which you convey through or on our site (communications), and to any interactive services connected and associated with it.
- Communications MUST:be precise (where facts are being);be legitimately held (where they state viewpoints); and comply with applicable law in India.
- Communications must NOT :comprise of any material which is defamatory to or of any person;comprise of any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory promote sexually explicit material;promote violence;promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person;be likely to deceive any person;be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence;promote any illegal activity;be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety;be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person;be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity (other than as your registered user name) or affiliation with any person; give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case; or advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
Accessing the site
- Access to the site is permitted on a temporary basis and we reserve the right to withdraw, suspend, discontinue or change all or any part of the site without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time for any period.
- You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our site through your internet connection are aware of these terms and conditions, and that they comply with them.
- You may use the site only for lawful purposes. You may not use the site:in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way; orto transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- You also agree not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- Any part of our site;
- Any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
- Any software used in the provision of our site; or
- Any equipment or network or software owned, used or acquired by any third party.
No reliance on information and limitation of liability
- Commentary and other materials posted on our site are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed; they are there for guidance purposes only.
- Animal Rescue and Care makes no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on the site is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
- Animal Rescue and Care will not be held accountable for any loss or damage caused which includes, loss of profit, indirect, incidental or consequential loss, or any damages whatsoever arising from the usage of, or in connection with such use or loss of use of, the site, whether in contract or tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
- We will not be held accountable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the site or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
- This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
- You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programs and platform in order to access the site. You should use your own virus protection software.
- You must not misuse the site by knowingly introducing viruses, Trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the site, the server on which the site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the site.
Linking to our site
- You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of India. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Maharashtra.
- If you have any comments or queries concerning our website, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at 201 B wing, Arihant Sharan, Near Jain Temple, Nadiadwala Colony no.2, Satya Niwas 400064 Mumbai