Animal Rescue And Care

Jordan

Jordan was abandoned. by the owner three years back due to paralysis caused by Clanbutarol poisoning.. by eating the owner’s muscle tablets. He was rescued and shown to the vet. We did the best treatment and he was in loving care at foster Bhuju Bhandare. Thanks to her for all love and care given to Jordan. We did all the best possible even MRI, massage, supplements, etc. and he started to stand. But unfortunately, we lost him in lockdown on 29 April. On the day of my birthday so I will never forget this cute baby 😢 He left us as he had a fever and there was time to time absence of ambulance and vet. My baby, I miss you. I wanted to make you run. Now play with angels dear Angel.
www.animalrescueandcare.com

Please raise your hand

for those helpless ANIMALS who need it